A resume should be one page, unless the job requires Elon-Musk-level accomplishments or you can’t fit your achievements on one page.
2. For entry-level candidates or those with less than 5 years of experience, a resume should be one page.
3. If you can’t fit your achievements on one page, or the job requires Elon-Musk-level accomplishments, write a two page resume.
Can you use the word me in a CV?
I should start my CV in the first person.
2. I should not start talking about myself in the third person.
3. Job applications are all about selling myself, so using I, me and my is standard practice.
Can you use the word I in a CV?
Your resume should never be written in third person.
2. Use first person, but leave out the pronoun “I.”
3. For example, if you’re an administrative assistant, instead of saying “I coordinated travel for senior leadership,” simply say “Coordinated travel for senior leadership.”
Should a CV be totally honest?
Honesty is the best policy when it comes to your resume and cover letter.
2. Never stretch the truth because even a tiny white lie could damage your credibility if the prospective employer finds out you fibbed.
What is the best resume format for 2022?
The reverse-chronological resume format is the best option for most people in 2022.
2. This format lists your work experience and education in reverse-chronological order, starting with your most recent position and working backwards through previous jobs or degrees.
3. This format is a good choice for most people because it is easy to follow and understand, and it highlights your recent experiences and accomplishments.
I Leon Thompson am a Human Resources Expert. I have worked in the field for over 15 years, and during that time I have gained invaluable experience and knowledge.
I am also a CV expert and Resume Expert, so I know what employers are looking for when they review applications. This gives me an advantage when helping clients to create resumes and CVs that will stand out from the crowd.