Always be positive. Instead of apologizing for your gaps, try to put a positive spin on them. For example, instead of saying “I couldn’t find a job,” say “I decided to take a few months out to refocus my career and pursue a position within my desired industry.” This will make your career gap look deliberate instead of desperate.
How do you say stay at home mum on resume?
Being a mum is a full-time job in itself. You are responsible for taking care of your children and making sure the household runs smoothly.
2. Being a stay-at-home mum means you are responsible for taking care of your children and managing the household.
3. As a full-time mother, your job is to take care of your children and keep the household running smoothly.
4. As a domestic engineer, your job is to manage the household and take care of the children.
Why are you unemployed for a long time?
Why are freshers or professionals unemployed for long periods of time? They took some time off to take care of their family or personal life situations. Freshers may take such breaks to focus on learning new skills or getting new degrees which they may be lacking from the job market’s perspective.
How do you explain gaps in CV due to mental illness?
If you wish to speak about your mental health with a potential employer, you don’t need to give them full details. Instead, focus on how you’re now ready to work and what you can bring to the job. You can also focus on things you might have done during your mental health career gap, if applicable.
How do I hide my employment gap?
Use a functional resume style to hide employment gaps.
2. Only list employment years on your resume, not months.
3. Use volunteer work to fill in employment gaps.
I Leon Thompson am a Human Resources Expert. I have worked in the field for over 15 years, and during that time I have gained invaluable experience and knowledge.
I am also a CV expert and Resume Expert, so I know what employers are looking for when they review applications. This gives me an advantage when helping clients to create resumes and CVs that will stand out from the crowd.