The best colors for a CV are usually neutral colors or darker shades of blue, purple, and so on.
2. That said, there is nothing wrong with using a lighter shade if that is what you feel will work best for your job application.
3. In fact, pastel shades are also commonly seen on CVs.
Who should I hand my CV to?
It is best to call a business and ask to speak to the manager in order to hand them your CV.
2. If the manager is unavailable, you can ask if there is a more convenient time to come back or hand the CV to the person you are speaking to.
Do you put your name on a CV?
Your name is the first thing that should be included on your curriculum vitae (CV). Only your first name and surname are required; no middle names, please. Your professional job title should be included beneath your name. These details act as the title of your CV.
Is it OK to use someone as a reference without asking?
Don’t just assume a teacher or former supervisor will give you a reference!
2. Always ask for permission first and ask far enough in advance so they have enough time to make a decision.
3. Sep 6, 2022
Can you legally decline to give a reference?
Unless your contract states otherwise or you have written proof that they have agreed to give you a reference, your employer is not obligated to provide one.
2. Your employer is not usually required to give you a reference, unless your contract says they will or you have written proof that they have agreed to do so.
3. Your employer is not required to give you a reference in most cases, unless your contract indicates otherwise or you have written proof that they have agreed to provide one.
I Leon Thompson am a Human Resources Expert. I have worked in the field for over 15 years, and during that time I have gained invaluable experience and knowledge.
I am also a CV expert and Resume Expert, so I know what employers are looking for when they review applications. This gives me an advantage when helping clients to create resumes and CVs that will stand out from the crowd.