Under or overqualified
2. Exaggerating experience
3. Social media behavior
4. Inappropriate or untidy appearance
5. Poor body language
6. Lack of good communication skills
7. Vague responses, avoiding questions
What should you never put on your CV?
Providing irrelevant personal information
2. Burying important information
3. Spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
4. Unexplained gaps in employment
5. Lying or misleading information
6. Adding references to your CV
7. A long, waffly CV
8. Badly formatted CV
What to avoid in writing a CV?
Spelling mistakes and bad grammar can make your CV look sloppy and unprofessional. 2. Focusing on duties rather than achievements makes it seem like you’re more interested in what you have to do than what you’ve accomplished. 3. Using clichés makes your CV sound clichéd and unoriginal. 4. Incorrect information can lead to your CV being rejected outright. 5. Poor format can make your CV look messy and unorganized. 6. Failure to tailor your CV to the specific job you’re applying for shows a lack of interest in the position. 7. Job-hopping and employment gaps can make it seem like you’re not committed to any one career. 8. Too long of a CV can make it seem like you’re trying to hide something.
Why should we hire you answer best?
You never know what other candidates offer to the company. But you know you have the skills and experience to do the job and deliver great results.
2. Emphasize your key skills, strengths, talents, work experience, and professional achievements that are fundamental to getting great things done on this position.
How do you say you have no experience but willing to learn?
I am interested in an entry-level position because I know I have much to learn. I’m looking for an opportunity that will let me build a solid professional foundation.
I Leon Thompson am a Human Resources Expert. I have worked in the field for over 15 years, and during that time I have gained invaluable experience and knowledge.
I am also a CV expert and Resume Expert, so I know what employers are looking for when they review applications. This gives me an advantage when helping clients to create resumes and CVs that will stand out from the crowd.