Farmers in India are facing severe livelihood threats.
2. Petty retail vendors, contract labourers and construction workers are also facing similar threats.
3. These sections have never before faced such threats.
What jobs will be gone by 2025?
Data entry clerks, administrative and executive secretaries, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll clerks, accountants and auditors, assembly and factory workers, business services and administration managers, client information and customer service workers, and general and operations managers will all see a decrease in demand by 2025.
How do I write a CV after a career break?
A career break should be highlighted if you have taken a lengthy period out of work within your recent career history. You should give the dates and can either just state ‘career break’, which is relatively neutral or give a reason for the break.
“How do I write a resume if I haven’t worked in 20 years?”
Here’s how to write a resume when you haven’t worked in years:
2. Make your resume skills-focused. Emphasize your skills and abilities, rather than your work history.
3. Include volunteer work you did during your period of unemployment. This will show that you’ve kept busy and haven’t let your skills lapse.
4. Emphasize your education by adding more detail to your resume education section. If you’ve taken any courses or received any certifications during your unemployment, be sure to include them.
5. Add any other relevant information that would be helpful for employers to know. This could include things like your availability, your willingness to relocate, or your fluency in other languages.
“How do you write a CV if you haven’t worked for years?”
Start your CV by writing a small paragraph explaining why you’ve been away.
2. Keep positive by highlighting what skills and experience you’ve picked up during this time.
3. Emphasise why this experience could be relevant to the role you’re applying for.
I Leon Thompson am a Human Resources Expert. I have worked in the field for over 15 years, and during that time I have gained invaluable experience and knowledge.
I am also a CV expert and Resume Expert, so I know what employers are looking for when they review applications. This gives me an advantage when helping clients to create resumes and CVs that will stand out from the crowd.